The Narda SRM-3006 Selective Radtion Meter is a frequency selective hand held field strength measuring system, including selection of two probe heads for rapid and reliable safety assessments.
SRM-3006 has become established as the standard instrument for these tasks. It provides the user with automatic evaluations taking various human safety standards into account directly in the instrument, together with a specified overall measurement uncertainty, making error-prone and complicated calculations unnecessary.
- The SRM 3006 measurements conform to ICNIRP and national standards, including the EMF Directive (2013/35/EU) with results displayed directly in terms of the permitted limit value
- Full frequency content of measurments up to 6GHz
- Fast, reliable results using predefined measurement routines, setups, and automatic settings
- Scope mode for short term analysis of pulsed signals and long term recording of variable exposure levels
- Editable tables for automatic correlation of results with telecommunications services (e.g. broadcasting, GSM, WiMAX)
- Individual preparation of field campaigns with subsequent evaluation and handling of large quantities of measurement data
- Suitable for outdoor use: Radiation protected, robust, splash-proof, ergonomically designed; uses exchangeable rechargeable batteries; equipped with integrated GPS and voice recorder